Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some creative title about how life is going with Levi


This one will not be long.  I'm tired.  Tired and Emotional.  Tired because Levi has been up screaming throughout the night for the past three nights.  We're pretty sure it's the steroids.  I got two hours of very interrupted sleep last night and then another two hours split up and both equally interrupted this morning.  The night before wasn't as bad, but two nights ago was pretty rough.  I called and left a message for the doctor this morning and haven't heard back yet.  Hopefully we can give him melatonin or something.  I don't know how long I can do this without any sleep.  So, I'm tired.  Emotional because Levi has been  up screaming throughout the night for the past three nights (wait, I already said that).  I'm supposed to be going to a fun and free breakfast for artistic people in Minneapolis tomorrow morning.  I've been looking forward to it for weeks, but right now I'm so tired that I don't even want to go.  That makes me kind of emotional too.

So, there you go.  I don't want this to be a place where I can just vent so I hope I haven't been a downer to anybody.  We're still trusting God and Levi is doing well overall.  He's just not sleeping.  Even after getting such little sleep, himself, he still barely napped at all today.  It's currently an hour past his bedtime and he is up and rearing to go.  So, it's just where we are in the process of it all.  I wouldn't mind this part coming to an end very soon.  In the mean time, God is faithful and I know I can find my rest in Him.  I just have to actually do it.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment