Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Epilepsy Awareness Month

November is Epilepsy Awareness Month so I've changed my blog decor to hopefully help bring awareness.  I know, I should become a graphic designer, right?  Maybe not.  But, maybe the fact that I did a terrible job redesigning the look of my blog will draw attention to my cause.  Hey, negative attention is still attention!  Although, if anybody has any tips or wants to completely take over and make it look better just let me know.  I will let you do it.  As long as you make it look better....

Anyway, like I said, it's Epilepsy Awareness Month.  So BE AWARE!!  You never know when you might come across somebody who is having a seizure and needs YOUR help.  You can get educated about how to handle a seizure by taking the "Get Seizure Smart" quiz right here.  So, go ahead, take the quiz and I'll send you a piece of candy.  I really will as long as you let me know and tell me where to send it!  Please don't post your address in the comments section, though.  Not a good idea.

Along with posting about Levi's progress, this month I will be offering tips and facts about epilepsy and how you can be a support to the 2+ million Americans who suffer from this often debilitating condition.

In the mean time, Get Seizure Smart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment